Therefore, we would like to issue a fresh bounty of €100 for help resolving this issue.
From version 6.4.2, special HTML entities in inline scripts can now be handled by Ajaxify, meaning, you don’t have to worry about them or escape them yourself.
From version 6.4.0, the order of inline and external scripts of the target page in the DOM is now preserved, meaning, you can intersperse inline and external scripts and their order of execution will be preserved. That is probably, what you expected intuitively from the start… Also applies to any scripts in the content div(s)!
- Bug within jQuery found
- Bug with double GETs lifted
- Generic animation parameters introduced
- Google Analytics handling documented
- HTML carousel/slideshow implemented
- Delta-loading data-class=”always” behaviour changed
- Bug in form handling lifted
- New event ‘beforeload’
- New public method to retrieve the XHR object
- New option inlineskip
- Adsense integration
- Cross domain forms handling refined
- Initial load – GET eliminated
- jQuery selector for ajaxifying forms
- Public method to jump to page programmatically
- Error handling
- Touchstart event now triggers prefetch
- CDN chosen for acceleration of initial load
- Style tags now included in delta-loading
- Memory cache can now be flushed
- Originary event passed back to the client
Copyright 2005-2017, 4nf.org. All rights reserved.
Latest update: 24. March 2017