Therefore, we would like to issue a fresh bounty of €100 for help resolving this issue.
From version 6.4.2, special HTML entities in inline scripts can now be handled by Ajaxify, meaning, you don’t have to worry about them or escape them yourself.
From version 6.4.0, the order of inline and external scripts of the target page in the DOM is now preserved, meaning, you can intersperse inline and external scripts and their order of execution will be preserved. That is probably, what you expected intuitively from the start… Also applies to any scripts in the content div(s)!
- Bug within jQuery found
- Bug with double GETs lifted
- Generic animation parameters introduced
- Google Analytics handling documented
- HTML carousel/slideshow implemented
- Delta-loading data-class=”always” behaviour changed
- Bug in form handling lifted
- New event ‘beforeload’
- New public method to retrieve the XHR object
- New option inlineskip
- Adsense integration
- Cross domain forms handling refined
- Initial load – GET eliminated
- jQuery selector for ajaxifying forms
- Public method to jump to page programmatically
- Error handling
- Touchstart event now triggers prefetch
- CDN chosen for acceleration of initial load
- Style tags now included in delta-loading
- Memory cache can now be flushed
- Originary event passed back to the client
The latest version of Ajaxify, has new and exciting features:
Only the most important are highlighted here:
- Greatly accelerated page loads
- Option “inline” to steer whether all inline scripts should be re-fired
- Class “ajaxy” to specify inline scripts that should be re-fired each time
- Option “inlinehints” to specify inline scripts that should be re-fired each time
- Minimized number of initial GET requests
- Pronto variant and main file now fusioned into one sleak minified JS
Please drop us a comment what you think!
Copyright 2005-2016, 4nf.org. All rights reserved.
Latest update: 17. November 2016