News (latest first)
- How to use alwayshints (GitHub / 4nf.org)
- City of Maastricht uses plain vanilla Ajaxify
- Demo page updated
- Now plain vanilla!
- Modern GA: 4nf.org / GitHub
- Body swap option
- MIME type constraints relaxed
- Prefetch on touchstart re-enabled
- Hints multiplied out and documented(memoryoff, prefetchoff, previewoff)
- Swapping of any element that has an ID
- Copying content elements’ attributes
- Script handling made transparent(4nf.org / GitHub)
- Google Maps support(4nf.org / GitHub)
- Simple delta-loading and parameter “alwayshints” introduced(4nf.org / GitHub)
- Ajaxify listed on jqueryscript.net
- Ajaxify listed on Downgraf
- Ajaxify used by Beinsports!
Most websites have the following page structure:
…where only few elements vary significantly.
In the next sections you’ll find out how to load the varying elements only with this plugin,
avoiding a full page refresh and the associated full round-trip and creating awesome page load time.
When ajaxifying a site, quite a few things have to be taken into account which this plugin takes care of… So it’s an entire Ajax framework!
With Ajaxify you turn almost any standard website into a shiny new single page application (SPA) effortlessly in a few minutes.