Therefore, we would like to issue a fresh bounty of €100 for help resolving this issue.
jQuery Plugins.net kindly listed Ajaxify, which rocketed to the most popular plugin of the month within days.
- Bug within jQuery found
- Bug with double GETs lifted
- Generic animation parameters introduced
- Google Analytics handling documented
- HTML carousel/slideshow implemented
- Delta-loading data-class=”always” behaviour changed
- Bug in form handling lifted
- New event ‘beforeload’
- New public method to retrieve the XHR object
- New option inlineskip
- Adsense integration
- Cross domain forms handling refined
- Initial load – GET eliminated
- jQuery selector for ajaxifying forms
- Public method to jump to page programmatically
- Error handling
- Touchstart event now triggers prefetch
- CDN chosen for acceleration of initial load
- Style tags now included in delta-loading
- Memory cache can now be flushed
- Originary event passed back to the client
Welcome to “Ajaxify jQuery Plugin”.
The site has been relaunched with WordPress!