Therefore, we would like to issue a fresh bounty of €100 for help resolving this issue.
- Bug within jQuery found
- Bug with double GETs lifted
- Generic animation parameters introduced
- Google Analytics handling documented
- HTML carousel/slideshow implemented
- Delta-loading data-class=”always” behaviour changed
- Bug in form handling lifted
- New event ‘beforeload’
- New public method to retrieve the XHR object
- New option inlineskip
- Adsense integration
- Cross domain forms handling refined
- Initial load – GET eliminated
- jQuery selector for ajaxifying forms
- Public method to jump to page programmatically
- Error handling
- Touchstart event now triggers prefetch
- CDN chosen for acceleration of initial load
- Style tags now included in delta-loading
- Memory cache can now be flushed
- Originary event passed back to the client
The latest version of Ajaxify, has new and exciting features:
Only the most important are highlighted here:
- Greatly accelerated page loads
- Option “inline” to steer whether all inline scripts should be re-fired
- Class “ajaxy” to specify inline scripts that should be re-fired each time
- Option “inlinehints” to specify inline scripts that should be re-fired each time
- Minimized number of initial GET requests
- Pronto variant and main file now fusioned into one sleak minified JS
Please drop us a comment what you think!
Welcome to “Ajaxify jQuery Plugin”.
The site has been relaunched with WordPress!